The overall purpose of this role is to ensure timely delivery, setup and operation of general audio/visual equipment at a show site or at hotels. Responsible for communicating changes, updates or other important information about the show site or client to Account Executive. Responsible for transport of equipment between managed hotel on-site properties as needed.
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for delivery and set up of events as needed
- Drive company vehicles and transport equipment as needed
- Communicate event logistics with members of operations and other applicable departments
- Provides in-house support at hotels including deliveries and setup
- Services our Technical staff on site when something is needed or added from client
- Responsible for documenting and recording changes to event such as additional equipment and labor to Account Executive
- Communicate logistics with others in operations as applicable
- Complete accurate pull-sheets in IntelliEvent
- Update pull sheet with pertinent show information for future reference.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be required by management
The candidate must have a general AV background in corporate staging, audio visual production and skills as a video and/or audio technician is a plus.
Hours involve weekend work and Overtime.
Job based upon 40 hour work week.
• Good Communication and customer service skills
• Ability to drive company vehicles
• Works well under pressure
• Ability to multi task
• Requires lifting over 50 lbs.
- Attention to details
- Results Orientation
- Production Efficiency
- Experience with MS Office and inventory control software a plus
- Ability to work with others
Education and Experience
3-5 years experience in event technology
Required to lift 50+ lbs